Why Consider NLP Coaching?
To answer the question, why consider NLP coaching? We must first understand that NLP techniques can give rapid results in a short space of time. Coaching is for individuals who need to experience a change in their lives and appreciate more success and achievement.
You may have some goals or objectives that you have dreamed of achieving, and this would be the ideal opportunity to begin making them a reality; there may be a specific issue that is influencing your life, and you need to make a change, or you may not be sure as to what the next step is in your personal life.
How Does NLP Coaching work?
NLP Coaching employs self-awareness and effective communication to assist in the change of emotional and mental behaviour.
With NLP, we look at your pattern of thinking and the language and strategies you use to run your life. This will help in developing increased options and choices.
NLP Coaching is:
- Self-conducted– you are in control at every stage; you decide on the goals and progress you feel comfortable with.
- Outcomes-based – working toward specific goals and objectives.
- Normally a short-term activity.
- Carried out on a one to one basis in complete confidence.
- About using positive feedback to enhance and fine-tune your natural strengths.
- A robust process that leads to most people experiencing rapid results requiring just a few sessions.
About the sessions
In the first session, we will look at the areas you would like to focus on; we will formulate outcomes, set priorities, and plan how you will get started.
Subsequent sessions are normally one hour long and are normally conducted online over Zoom or Skype, whatever you are comfortable with. The interval between the coaching sessions can vary depending upon your requirements; this will allow you some time to start taking action towards the outcomes we’ve set. It will also allow you to practice new skills and then review your progress.
NLP practitioners believe that people have vast reserves of latent potential within each individual and that it is the practitioner’s task to draw it out.