Panic Attacks and Anxiety Relief.
Panic attacks and anxiety Mindfulness Meditation
We all suffer from panic attacks and anxiety at times, because our bodies tell us when we’re being stressed too much all at once.
In contrast, when you think you are “always on alert,” and it becomes persistent, that’s when you need to seek help.
The field of mindfulness and meditation for panic attacks and anxiety is a growing one that can help you manage the effects of anxiety on your life.
With this 10-minute MP3, you can:
- Use it daily to practice mindfulness
- Experience a deeper sense of peace
- Expand your conscious awareness
- Feel more grounded and secure
- Rise above the daily drama
- Be open to a new perspective
- Relieve anxiety and defuses your panic attacks
Mindfulness involves being aware of where we are and what we’re doing at all times, without becoming emotionally or physically overwhelmed by what’s going on around us.
This mp3 will help you become more in-tune with your ability to calm down and relax in a non-judgmental way.
This recording consists of the following:
Time 10 minutes (It contains the following mixed recordings)
1. Start with some relaxation statements
2. Release anxiety affirmations
3. Stabilization affirmations to defuse your panic attack
4. Overlaid with a flowing stream and ambient music
5. End mindfulness session