Our NLP Life Coaching Philosophy
“People must cease attributing their problems to their environment and again learn to exercise their will, their personal responsibility.” – Albert Schweitzer
All coaching is about change and helping you get from where you are to where you want to be. Our NLP coaching philosophy offers no preconceived ideas or judgments, but rather acts as an incitement for change. This is accomplished through the use of questioning and feedback loops.
NLP coaching challenges the evaluation of beliefs and assumptions, motivating you to see things in a new way. NLP coaching will help raise you awareness to the best possible way forward and give you the responsibility for your own progress.
90% of success in achieving goals is about the “why”, only 10% is about the “how” – Mind in Motion will help you focus on the reasons as well as the benefits of achieving your desired outcomes.
My coaching is based upon the following NLP presuppositions
- There are no broken people – only misalignment and incongruence of internal resources.
- Every behaviour has a positive intent no matter how strange or absurd – all behaviour makes sense at the time.
- The mind and body are part of the same cybernetic system, they are both affected – you cannot work with one and not the other.
- People have all the resources they need within – learning something new is a process of applying skills you already have in one area and applying them to another area.
- If what you are doing isn’t working, do something different – doing the same thing over and over with more effort doesn’t mean it’s going to work. Do something new.
- There is no failure only feedback – when you have done something that hasn’t worked, use it as feedback for improvement.
- Every individual is personally responsible for their own thoughts and emotions as well as their behaviour.
- The meaning of life is what you make it. Things change when you look at them differently.
Core Values and Philosophy
Honesty, Integrity, Respect, Privacy, Continual improvement and the pursuit of Excellence.
With a unique combination of NLP coaching and spiritual understanding, Mark will help you overcome the internal resistances that may be hindering your progress for change and achievement, and assist you in accessing preexisting successes and victories to create and solidify motivation for your future journey.