NLP Consultation Terms
- The FREE Discovery session is 30 minutes.
- The normal length of each paid session is 60 minutes. However, should it be deemed necessary, time may be extended at my discretion.
- You have the right to terminate my services at any time.
- You have the right to question why I am proceeding in a particular way, or using a specific technique.
- You have the right to refuse to do anything I ask of you. This may include tasks/projects between sessions, answering questions, collaborating in exercises within the session.
- Should it become necessary, I reserve the right to speak with colleagues and friends about your case without using your name. If I believe you are going to harm yourself, or others, I reserve the right to inform an appropriate professional. Your consent will be requested, and you will be informed on these occasions.
- No guarantee can, or will be given as to the outcome of any of the sessions.
- I approach issues with the fundamental concept that you, the client, are not broken and have all the resources within you to resolve your issues yourself.
- I view my position in our relationship as an educator and process facilitator to assist you in connecting with your own internal resources to resolve your challenges.
- As the process facilitator I will determine which processes or educational assets to use and when to apply such processes or education as I deem appropriate.
- As the client, it is your responsibility to cooperate with such processes and, to the best of your ability, follow through with subsequent assignments.
NOTE: The above Consultation Terms are to help facilitator and client mutually agree and negotiate well defined boundaries within the relationship. The agreement provides suggested basic essentials; the free 30 minute consultation is used to help the client fill in any missing detail. This will assist both facilitator and client to understand what is required and how to best formulate “well formed” outcomes for the preceding sessions.