NLP Consultation Terms
- The FREE Discovery session is 15 minutes.
- The average length of each paid session is 60 minutes.
However, should it be deemed necessary, I may, at my discretion, extend the time.
- You have the right to terminate my services at any time.
- You have the right to question why I am proceeding in a particular way or using a specific technique.
- You have the right to refuse to do anything I ask of you.
This may include tasks/projects between sessions, answering questions, collaborating in exercises within the session.
- Should it become necessary, I reserve the right to speak with colleagues and friends about your case without using your name.
If I believe you will harm yourself or others, I reserve the right to inform an appropriate professional.
NB: Your consent will be requested, and you will be notified on these occasions.
- No guarantee can or will be given as to the outcome of any of the sessions.
- I approach issues with the fundamental concept that you, the client, are not broken and have all the resources to resolve your problems yourself.
- I view my relationship as an educator and process facilitator to assist you in connecting with your own internal resources to resolve your challenges.
- As the process facilitator, I will determine which processes or educational assets to use and apply such strategies or education as I deem appropriate.
- As the client, it is your responsibility to cooperate with such processes and follow through with subsequent assignments to the best of your ability.
NOTE: The above Consultation Terms help facilitator and client mutually agree and negotiate well-defined boundaries within the relationship. The agreement provides suggested bare essentials; the free 15-minute consultation helps the client fill in any missing detail. This will help both facilitator and client understand what is required and formulate “well-formed” outcomes for the preceding sessions.