Updated: 22nd November 2022
Disclaimer & Confidentiality
- As an alternative health practitioner, I am not licensed as a psychologist or a mental health provider.
- All information given and shared is treated with strict confidentiality.
- I will not release/share/disseminate any information to anyone without written authorization except as provided for by law.
The Discovery Session
This agreement provides suggested bare essentials; the Free 20-minute (Skype, Zoom, or WhatsApp) online Discovery Session is used to help the client fill in any missing detail.
The Free Discovery Session is the most crucial in the coaching relationship.
The purpose of this session is twofold:
Firstly, to discover where you are on your life journey and where you would like to be.
Secondly, to ensure that our relationship will be a “good fit” for each other based on our rapport.
Therefore, during our 20 minutes together, we will immediately look at any concerns and questions you may have about the coaching process. I will also ask you clarifying questions to help us discover your present concerns and the way forward.
The Discovery Session will assist both coach and client in understanding what is required and how to best formulate “well-formed” outcomes for the preceding sessions.
Make your discovery booking here:
On-demand coaching (also known as Ad hoc coaching) is now being offered as an alternative to structured coaching. On-demand Coaching is only 25 minutes long and very cost-effective.
On-demand coaching can be helpful for individuals who are pressed for time or experiencing immediate challenges. Your coach is available temporarily based on your needs.
On-demand coaching sessions are 6 x 25 minutes.
They can be taken at any time; however, they must be used within six weeks of the date of purchase.
NOTE: On-demand coaching sessions that are not used will expire after six weeks from the date of purchase.
My Services are complimentary
- My services are considered complementary to normal medical and psychiatric care.
- As the client, you understand that the services you receive are not a substitute for normal medical care and are hereby advised to discuss medical services with your physician.
- I reserve the right to refer you to an appropriate professional should I feel that your needs are outside of the coaching framework.
- The normal length of each structured coaching session is 45 – 60 minutes, excluding On-demand coaching sessions, which are only 25 minutes per session.
- Should it be deemed necessary, time may be extended at my discretion.
- I approach issues with the fundamental concept that you, the client, are not broken and have all the resources within you to resolve any issue yourself.
- I view my position in our relationship as an educator and process facilitator to assist you in connecting with your internal resources to resolve your challenges.
- As the process facilitator, I will determine which processes or educational assets to use and when to apply such processes or education as I deem appropriate.
- As the client, you are willing to accept the coaching, techniques, and processes offered for vocational, avocational and/or self-improvement.
- As the client, you are responsible for cooperating with such processes and following through with subsequent assignments to the best of your ability.
- As the client, it is important to have all your homework/assignments and/or documents sent to your coach at least 24 hours before your next session begins.
- As the client, you acknowledge that you will forfeit all session payments for which you fail to appear and/or give at least 24 hours notice.
- PLEASE NOTE: Full payment is due before the session begins.
- Failure to make appropriate payments can result in the cancellation, withholding or loss of services.
The above Consultation Terms help the facilitator and client mutually agree to and negotiate well-defined boundaries within the relationship.