Updated: 22nd March 2022
Disclaimer & Confidentiality
- As an alternative health practitioner, I am not licensed as a psychologist or a mental health provider.
- All information given and shared is treated with strict confidentiality.
- I will not release/share/disseminate any information to anyone without written authorization from you, except as provided for by law.
The Discovery Session
This agreement provides suggested bare essentials; the Free 20-minute (Skype, Zoom, or WhatsApp) online Discovery Session is used to help the client fill in any missing detail.
The Free Discovery Session is the most crucial in the coaching relationship.
The purpose of this session is twofold:
Firstly, to discover where you are on your life journey and where you would like to be.
Secondly, to make sure that our relationship will be a “good fit” for each other based on our rapport.
Therefore, during our 20-minutes together, we will immediately look at any concerns and questions you may have about the coaching process. I will also be asking you a series of clarifying questions to help us discover your present concerns and the way forward.
The Discovery Session will assist both coach and client understand what is required and how to best formulate “well-formed” outcomes for the preceding sessions.
Make your discovery booking here:
My Services are complimentary
- My services are considered complementary to normal medical and psychiatric care.
- As the client, you understand that the services you receive are not a substitute for normal medical care and are hereby advised to discuss medical services with your physician.
- I reserve the right to refer you to an appropriate professional should I feel that your needs are outside of the coaching framework.
- The normal length of each paid session is 45 – 60 minutes. Should it be deemed necessary, time may be extended at my discretion.
- I approach issues with the fundamental concept that you, the client, are not broken and have all the resources within you to resolve any issue yourself.
- I view my position in our relationship as an educator and process facilitator to assist you in connecting with your own internal resources to resolve your challenges.
- As the process facilitator, I will determine which processes or educational assets to use and when to apply such processes or education as I deem appropriate.
- As the client, you are willing to accept the coaching, techniques, and processes offered for the purpose of vocational, avocational and/or self-improvement.
- As the client, it is your responsibility to cooperate with such processes and, to the best of your ability, follow through with subsequent assignments.
- As the client, it is important to have all your homework/assignments and/or documents sent to your coach at least 24 hours before your next session begins.
- As the client, you acknowledge that you will forfeit all session payments for which you fail to appear and/or give at least 24 hours’ notice.
- PLEASE NOTE: Full payment is due before the session begins.
- Failure to make appropriate payments can result in the cancellation, withholding or loss of services.
The above Consultation Terms help facilitator and client mutually agree to and negotiate well-defined boundaries within the relationship.