How to set up an online counseling session:
- Book a Skype online NLP counselling session and prepay for the session with PayFast or EFT.
- Please read my NLP Consultation Terms before booking a session.
- Download the latest version of Skype for your computer (it’s FREE!) and set up an account.
- Once payment is done and the Online Client Intake Form completed and sent, I will send you my Skype name as soon as I confirm your appointment.
- NB: Make sure you have the newest Adobe® Reader® as the form is inter-active.
How secure is Skype online counseling?
Skype online counseling is very secure. Skype video and chat uses encryption technology, which is the highest form of Internet security commonly available today. Essentially, if someone was able to intercept a message, they would not be able to decipher it because it is sent in a complex code.
What happens if we have technical problems with our online counseling call? Skype is not 100% reliable and very occasionally our session may be disrupted by a technical problem. If this happens and we are unable to restore our connection, I will ask you to call me on +27 (0)82 825 5873 or +27 (0)51 451 1273 to continue our session. I will make up any time we may lose in a session due to technical problems.
How do I pay for online counseling sessions?
With regard to paying with cash, when you make your online booking, you will have the choice to prepay for the session via PayFast or EFT. PayFast is the Internet’s most trusted and used payment system available in South Africa.